[Dailydrool] HOA's and pets

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 15:26:55 PDT 2015

Our county limits us to 5 dogs, our HOA says only TWO. Well
at
the beginning of the year we had 7 bassets for 2 weeks. 2
went
to the bridge so now at least I am in compliance with the
county. Thankfully, our HOA has been tolerant and pretend
they
don't know how many I have. When neighbors come to the door
they always say how many hounds do  you have now, and I just
say I am pet sitting for a couple! We've been in the
subdivision 30 years, so maybe I'm grand-fathered  in!
Ann