[Dailydrool] Fwd: Daphneyland Scrabble! | Nonprofits - YouCaring

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 24 19:49:14 PDT 2015

Hi all,
  I have a very nice double bed (cotton/machine washable) basset hound themed quilt on youcaring.com to benefit Daphneyland. Two bassets (the blond one is my dear Harley) playing scrabble. we are adopting our next basset, Mariah, from Daphneyland and I am so grateful that Dawn is willing to jump through all of the ridiculous quarantine hurdles that Hawaii sets up to discourage new dogs from arriving (or tHat's how it seems to me). Please have a look at the quilt and consider taking a chance on it. Daphneyland does such great work and is in dire financial straits. Mahalo, Val  vlbzwick at yahoo.com

Begin forwarded message: