[Dailydrool] Michigan Basset Rescue's Waddle WEEKEND!!

Melissa Fenchel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 25 10:57:34 PDT 2015

 It's getting VERY close to our THREE DAY Basset Hound Family Reunion!! That's right, the Original Waddle takes place May 15, 16 and 17!! All the information you need to come join in the fun is here:Michigan Basset Rescue - Home of the Original Basset Waddle
|   |
| Michigan Basset Rescue - Home of the Original Basset ...Michigan Basset Rescue is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1992. Our primary goal has remained the same, to find permanent homes... |
|  |
| View on www.michiganbassetr... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  See You SOON! Think Sunshine!!Melissa and Gramma Jo (aka Mother Waddles)