[Dailydrool] Wanna see our new doggie?

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 26 13:21:34 PDT 2015

Hi everybody,
  Wanna see the new little lady dog we are adopting from Daphneyland? Her name is Mariah and we expect she'll be joining us at the end of the summer. the Hawaii quarantine hurdles are remarkable--one rabies shot with documentation; then wait three months, second rabies booster with documentation, then wait one month and send rabies titre test to Kansas with documentation, then wait four months, make sure paperwork is received two weeks before departure, health exam with documentation one week before flight with documentation, paperwork at the airport, then fly over. Bless Dawn Smith for taking this on.
   Anyway, to see Mariah, go to the quilt fundraising site (and buy a ticket if you are so inclined-Daphneyland could really use the help)

http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/daphneyland-scrabble-/343269

Hit the button marked "Gallery" and a bunch of photo will come up. go to the column on the left and go down four photos. there is the neck of a dog. Hit the neck and the whole photo will come up. That is Mariah of Harbor who is waiting out her quarantine time with Dawn and will be coming to join us. We are hoping Harley will still be with us then, though it is unlikely (lymphoma), and that our houseguest Mila Will still be here too (probable) but no matter what our houndage, Bill and I will have open arms to welcome Mariah.  Val, Harley of Hawaii, Mila the houseguest  vlbzwick at yahoo.com