[Dailydrool] Getting caught up!

Beryl Silberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 26 16:28:05 PDT 2015

Had a fun time going over some Daily Drools which I've neglected lately.  Zoey and I are doing well, and Zoey's fur has grown back from her surgery around her neck & shoulder.  We're verythankful.  First off - thanks to Susan for refurbishing our vocabularies on basset lingo.  It brought back so many memories for me - I began my "subscription" in 2001, and remember thosegreat old sages who are now at the Bridge with my Sophie, Sadie & Raymond ATB.  It's hard to believe so many years have passed by, but we have our memories of those grand oldhounds and it's great to keep those memories fresh.  Ruger, you and your Mom Michele certainly had a terrible day last Wednesday.  You are a prized member of the Animal Kingdom, particularlythe Basset Kingdom, for aiding her in finding the lost rabbit.  We all salute you!  Valerie - thanks for providing instructions on how to see your new Mariah on the website.  She's truly a beauty,and reiminds me of our beloved Sadie ATB.  You'll all be enjoying her company soon, we hope!  Sorry to hear of the houndies who have left us for the Bridge - it's such a sad time when oneof our own leaves us.  And to all the ailing houndies out there - we hope you'll soon be well and back to your old selves.  Have a good week, ahead,                Love        Beryl & Zoey