[Dailydrool] Julie's new terms

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 28 14:00:46 PDT 2015

Love the terms Julie used--basset-weaving, followed by the basset limbo. I can just picture it.

another occurs to me. back when Bo and Harley were middle-aged, and I took them on walks, they engaged in, gosh it's hard to think of the appropriate term. Bo would proceed at a snail's pace, stopping frequently or even flat basseting, while Harley would forge ahead, and I in the middle would look like a totem pole with one arm fully extended to my left and the other fully extended to my right, leashes tight in both directions with a basset at each end. Maybe basset "drawing and quartering"?

Val vlbzwick at yahoo.com