[Dailydrool] Jasmin and joshua with lilly ,justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 29 07:44:08 PDT 2015

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmine and Joshua chiming in. Our slave Johnathan is back from the sea side
home in time for chemo no 14 on Thursday . the slave Johnathan had to go for
the blood tests today for the chemo and he took my brother Joshua with him
and not me. I was a bit annoyed at first but when my brother Joshua told me
why he was taken with ,I was very pleased that I was left at home as the
slave after his tests took Joshua across the road where our doggy doctor
hangs out and he ended up having his yearly shots. On the plus side he got
to walk around the vets garden which we all love doing. When they got home
the slave Johnathan took me for a walk all by myself leaving the brother at
home. The slave never walks us when we get home from having our shots. Our
friend Sasha the pit bull is still climbing the wall to visit us. Yesterday
afternoon the slave was a bit slow in getting our dinner so we went out into
the garden and helped ourselves to one of the wild birds who feed in our
garden, the slave was less than happy ,especially as he had to clean up
after us. My brother Pw Justin chimed in from the Bridge to tell us a little
more about the new theatre complex opening at the Bridge on Thursday 30
April . the new theatre has been named the Playhouse as it has incorporated
a theme park and a Buppy theatre. The show opening the buppy theatre is
Hiawatha and at the other two theatres another musical Thoroughly Modern
Milly will open the one theatre and in the other theatre A Midsummers
Night's Dream will be the opening presentation. Brother Justin told us that
all the houndies going to the openings are rushing around the Main Street
stores getting there outfits completed. Queen Fey Fey has arranged that all
the newest arrivals ATB will be VIP guests on opening night and they will
all get to walk the Red Carpet and meet lots of the Bridge houndies.  Among
the many new arrivals attending the opening will be human Mike  and houndies
Scoo  Baby,

Honey Bea ,Hannah , Maggie ,Dave ,Phoebe ,Little Buddy ,Deuce ,Callie ,
Daisy Girl ,Lola Bug ,Ben , Roland Duke of Ears OEBE, Lovely Lucy ,Vernon Q
Ben and Molly. We are both sending special healing drool to human Sally
Russel and all the houndies that need it and a special healing drool been
sent to the houndies and humans suffering from Cancer.

Jasmin and Joshua enjoying life.

Buppy Lilly ,Pw Justin and Sweet Jade ATB all looking forward to showing off
their new outfits on the opening night of the Playhouse Theatre Complex.

Slaves  William and Johnathan doing well and forever  busy.