[Dailydrool] My Foster

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 28 19:00:46 PDT 2015

She arrived today.  Her name is Vanilli.  She is a 47 pound black  and
brown female.  So far she is doing a lot of pacing and panting and did  not eat
dinner, but did eat some turkey and ham lunch meat.  Ben must have  cued her
already.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  She likes  to walk and has
not barked yet, but does follow us around.  She is a lot  like Charlie-thick
tail, thick ears and a lot of heavy fur.  She came in  looking like a wolf in
shedding season.  I have already filled 8 brushes  and she looks hardly
brushed.  So far she seems like a very sweet  girl.  I just hope she starts to
eat.  I do not want another  Ben.  I have grown attached to her already.
She is currently  laying on a bed by me in the computer room.

Douglas and  Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com