[Dailydrool] Nancy and Einstein

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 29 13:47:54 PDT 2015

Not sure what you said. The vet said being lethargic is a
sign or that Einstein is lethargic. Lacy is on thyroid meds
and she is still a little over weight. They didn't even want
to give her meds because she was just borderline. If he is
doing good, I'd wait, unless he is lethargic and maybe
because of his eye pressure. You might also research the
side effects of the eye meds he's on. Could cause a low
thyroid reading or something. We thought with Lacy that once
she was on thyroid meds for awhile she'd stop getting UTI's
but it didn't make a difference. Sorry I can't be more help.
Ann