[Dailydrool] Today's daily drool calendar page

Pat via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 30 06:26:01 PDT 2015

Phoebe, aka 'da Beebs' joined our pack when my daughter found her in a dog shelter.  A terrified skinny little gurl, she was frightened of anything that was painted a dark color and just about anything moving overhead.  She would come down  the hall, cut through the dining room to the kitchen, cross through the kitchen and exit into the living room all to avoid walking under a ceiling fan.
She was a pretty gurl, mostly white with caramel brown ears and sprinkles of brown sugar all over her. She made a delightful 'beebing ' noise whenever she talked to us. Phoebe took great pride in holding up traffic while standing in the middle of the road.
She waddled a number of times and just 6 weeks after surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from her throat, she supervised the youngsters Rudy and Izzy, in Michigan, at the Great American Waddle 's first time at Canterbury village. Beebs followed in the paw prints of royalty parading in a lovely purple and pink millenary creation.
Phoebe spent her retirement years with her little two-legger, Sammy , sleeping by his crib and keeping him out of her water bowl.
Just a couple of weeks ago she journeyed to the bridge, joining Pw Lilygurl, Murph and Penelope. That cloud is getting crowded.  We miss them all.

Sending drool to all who need it and special gentle thoughts to Llewis and his Mom

Pat and Rudy
Sent from my iPad