[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar Cover auction

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 1 12:53:24 PDT 2015

Oh my gosh....there are some real bargains to be had at the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar Cover Auction! Even the cover is just at $100! Remember that the monthly divider pages can be used for honor that special basset person....a volunteer in your rescue, a foster Mom or Dad that is always there for the rescue bassets..or someone who was lost to us...we'll even let you put a basset on there if you wish! There is only 21 more hours left to get your bids in.....Bid big, bid often....Bid, Bid BID!!!!
http://2016dailydrool.eflea.ca/
Proceeds are shared with senior 501(c)(3) rescues as well as BRF which is also a 501(c)(3) rescue.