[Dailydrool] Conley Bleke dog Update

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 1 12:29:44 PDT 2015

​Ok today we have had no problems. I have been careful to be extremely low
key and "relaxed" when the two of them are around each other or in a
situation that is a trigger.

Yesterday I had COnley x=rayed from stem to stern and his bone structure is
amazingly good. He has been tested several times for thyroid, his eyesight
is fine, and he has had extensive bloodwork, all negative,​

So currently Conley is on a Prozax regimen. I continue to work with both
dogs on "be nice" and "Leave it" and "wait".

Midafternoon was about the time of the last fight and so it is now that
time aand I am going to physically separate them for awhile.