[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 382, Issue 6

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 1 18:43:40 PDT 2015

Beverly, I wish I had magic words of wisdom for you.  I know Ben was  quite
aggressive with Cheyene and Charlie, but he never drew blood or got that
wild with either of them.  I will continue to send prayers and drool to all
of you hoping that things settle down with Conley.  I had the same feelings
of depression regarding Ben, but he did eventually change with Charlie and
Cheyene, but not with other dogs.  Thursday's DD Calendar photo was of the
dog Ben bit at the MBR waddle.  I still feel so bad that it happened,
especially when I see Satchmo's picture.  I hope that you can find out what  is
with Conley.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com