[Dailydrool] This n' that

Susan via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 2 09:20:39 PDT 2015

Bev, I'm sorry to read of all your Conley problems with aggression. I wonder if Rescue Remedy drops would do any good as a chillaxer?

MBR is closed?  I missed what happened with that. They sure have done a lot of good work over the years. Mary Jane Calhoun and I went to a Waddle many years ago, and it was so much fun!  We even got to meet our GA friend Donna Lindy.

So much good rescue work goes on here; it's refreshing to read. I love being on the list. I guess I joined 14 years ago when Jolie, BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies was my only girl. Seems like forever ago!  Now I'm married to a dog-lovin man and we have four dogs:  two basset girls, a basset mix boy, and a German Shepherd mix boy. Wild times!

xoxo to all!
Susan
With Sophie & Jolie ATB
And Gigi, Beau, Noodle & Chance