[Dailydrool] Queen Molly Anne

Alice via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 2 16:34:53 PDT 2015

It is with a heavy heart that I let you know that Queen Molly Anne went to the bridge Saturday morning at the emergency clinic. At first it was thought that she had a torn bladder as she hadn' t peed for over 16 hours. But as the night went on her temp and blood pressure went down,dangerously low. Er doc could not get it up and then it was found that she had blood in her tummy. So at the end all the tests led to a tumor on her spleen that ruptured. Fly free pain my sweet girl. She was only two years old.

Hug your fur babies and cherish each day you have with them.

Alice Heidbreder
Heidbredera at yahoo.com