[Dailydrool] eeeeewwwwwww

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 3 19:00:35 PDT 2015

She ate it the whole thing, Sweet Hannah bwahahaha  found and ate a  baby
squirrel today,  we had a bad storm last night and the wind blew a  nest out
of the tree and four new born baby squirrels fell to the groundna d  before
I could get to her, Hannah grabbed two of them and took off running, I
chased as long as I could and I coaxed with everything I could think of, but
I'll be damn, she would NOT give up her prize and swallowed  one whole,  just
very tiny, eyes still closed and no hair, newbies,  I called the vet  and he
said yuk, DON"T induce vomiting, watch for diarrhea,  and bring in  her the
office tomorrow to be wormed again, did I say she learned to leave it in
puppy class ???????  bwahahahahaha  no way, toys, chews biscuits, she  wasn't
going to give it to me.

now here is another head scratcher !  Hannah will NOT chew her food,  not
kibble, not biscuit's,  she swallows everything whole, I now moisten  her
food and she has one of those break-fast bowls, vet said try putting cottage
cheese or yogurt in her bowl with the kibble, I don't even think she realizes
 that she has cheese or yogurt in there, she just inhales ! and gobbles,
gave her a whole biscuit the other day, and she swallowed it whole,  she
will eat ice cubes and frozen green beans but everything else  she swallows
whole !I even tried holding the kibble in my hand to make her nibble at it,
to the point of almost losing my fingers.  I am worried that she will  bloat
?????  anyone have any other suggestions?

Marlene, Annie, Hannah & Maggie ATB