[Dailydrool] basset crap

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 3 19:23:44 PDT 2015

Oh, I have so much.

One cherished piece is my basset butler.

He was a birthday gift from my Mom, and he was shipped late, and Mom was
stressing about getting this gift to me on my Birthday, and then my Dad
passed, at home, at peace.

His burial was on my birthday that year, and the butler arrived the next
day.  There are no words, so I will pass to the next best basset crap..

Art

I somehow was clued into the beautiful art of David Dowbyhuz, probably from
 a rescue fund raiser, and I commissioned a portrait of Max (ATB)  for my
sister.

It is beautiful, and I have two more beautiful art portraits that followed.

Please remember 8/6/2015.

It will be the first anniversary of the passing of Pumpkin who almost made
it to 14 yrs. old.

Her loss was very hard, she knew both Dad and Mom, and we raised her from a
tiny baby to the Mama dog, none she had to give birth to, just accept and
love, and most she did.  She had a wonderful life.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie

BTW...  I am trying to escape the "morbid" state that my posts may denote.