[Dailydrool] Clever little Dickens

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 4 14:45:46 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu

Well I never!!   Honestly I suppose I have, really, as many puppies as I pumped out but this little dickens if a Gracie.  Oh my she's a clever one

She read my post about how if you post something to the drool about your bassets wellbeing or behavior then it immediately goes the other way. Yesterday she was frustrated with the slow process of her recovery so she decided to post that she had a relapse

Ten minutes later she jumped up on the couch and went to sleep. Later she had her walk. This morning at breakfast the little dickens jumped way up high on the big bed and danced and jumped with Snoopy and I for breakfast. First time she's done that since she got hurt

So folks. Take note.  It also works in reverse.

More later from LuLu who notices these things.
Sent from my iPaw