[Dailydrool] eating too fast or

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 5 07:21:36 PDT 2015

​Conley would eat his food if I put ground glass in it. As long as it looks
a bit like food and doesn't fight with him he'll eat it.
If I put anything on Doc's food other than cheese I get one of those
disdainful, herding-dog stares:
"WHAT is THIS?"
Then he lays down in his crate with the bowl between his front feet and
stares down his long black nose at it. MAYbe he will take a tiny bite and
MAYbe he will delicately nibble the cheese off the top, but most likely he
will simply stare at it a few minutes and then turn his head away and stare
at the wall.
"I don't THINK so."

No self-respecting Basset could stand it.

MomPerson to Doc and COnley

bgszap2 at gmail.com