[Dailydrool] Conley Update

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 5 02:41:36 PDT 2015

We have put Conley on a regimen of Prozac and Clomicalm. He is groggy a lot
of the time but he was before. We have done extensive medical workups and
other than the heart murmur and enlarged prostate have found nothing to
suggest a medical reason for his very churlish behavior.

I note here that he sleeps deeply and often has to be awakened and I
believe he was doing this before Llewis died.

Anyway we are still very cautious with the two dogs and Doc has learned to
stay away from Conley. Then the other day Conley went after Doc FROM
ANOTHER ROOM, chasing him into his own crate and having to be forcibly
removed from chewing on Doc.
Once he reaches this state he is wired then for a long time afterward. Ten
minutes time out will not work, it takes several hours.
This to me is very concerning and I have my own ideas about what is going
on but do not have the background to support it. The Prozac is helping. It
is not a cure.

MomPerson to the Warring Factions

bgszap2 at gmail.com