[Dailydrool] eating too fast

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 5 05:11:14 PDT 2015

I add warm water to the food until it just starts to float. I do this for
two reason. 1. it slows down the eating. 2. I had to start doing this when
Elwood got old and didn't want to drink enough water. Because he hadn't had
water on his food before I had to start with low sodium chicken broth and
each week I diluted it with more water until he was only drinking water.
Now everyone eats food with water on it so I don't have to go through that
again! Only Browyn is picky about the temperature of the water. She wants
it hot. She gets it kitchen faucet hot. The boys get warm. It really keeps
Bugsey from bolting down his food!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess