[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 383, Issue 4

Heather Dalmasso via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 7 07:20:15 PDT 2015

Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy
 6/6/2000-8/4/2015
Good bye my boy - I know you were put here to teach me a level of patience that many people never reach. You were whiny, obnoxious, destructive and my sweet boy. Thank you for preparing me for living with a toddler and for staying with us long enough to share our two leggers. I have never known a dog that loved kids more than you did and I doubt I ever will.

Every one of our dogs impacts us in so many ways, but you, my Bubba boy, changed my life in the best and most immense ways. I thank you every day for bringing people and purpose into my life when I needed them most. I will never be without you.

I LOVE YOU MY BOY - Fly Free of Pain!

Thank you to all my Daily Drool Friends who helped me handle this boy and his antics from the first month I had him - I never would have understood him (or ended up with three more hounds) if it wasn't for all of you being there nearly 15 years ago.

Heather
Bailey, OEBE Evil Enchantress, Abby the not-so-baby bassetdor, and Mojo