[Dailydrool] Pw. Wendell W. Bottom, OEBE Viceroy 6/6/2000-8/4/2015

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 7 14:51:10 PDT 2015

​We are saddened at OEBE International Headquarters because our dear OEBE
#2, Wendell W. Bottom, has gone to the bridge.  Wendell was a one of a kind
basset, marching to his own drummer. He will live on in the OEBE archives
as a stalwart champion of the Order of the Evil Basset Empire for eternity.

Wendell had a big family: adult humans, kids, dogs, and cats-who all loved
him and he them.

We will be piping at the moon tonight in his honor.

Truman, OEBE archivist​

--
Janice Marilyn Henry