[Dailydrool] My Sister & Her Dog

CANDY DUSEK via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 09:48:31 PDT 2015

A couple weeks ago my sister Cathy lost her dog after an illness affecting the pancreas, and I asked you wonderful droolers if you would extend to her the love you have never failed to offer me during my times of grief.  Of course you came through!  I knew you would!  Even though her dog wasn't a basset, you knew exactly how bereaved she was!  She wanted me to thank you from the bottom of her heart!  She felt the wrap of warmth that you beautiful friends are so eager to give!  I also thank you and love you for it!
Candy Dusek
C. Higgins
Maggie Mae ATB
Beatrice Mae ATB