[Dailydrool] HELP!!

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 10:52:43 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
HELP.  We bassets need help here at our house we have been rounded up and BATHED all of us even LuLu so LOOK OUT because LuLu doesn't like being bathed not even one tiny bit now Snoopy and I we don't like it but we don't make such a huge deal LuLu she has to be chased across the property, picked up and carried into the house and back into the bathroom and forcibly bathed and when they get done with that you had better stay OUT of LuLu's way unless you want a good konking because she has NO sense of humor NONE at least until she's dry and often for MUCH longer than that.
Now the clueless momPerson has the ear cleaner out and we're running for our lives.  She said something about LuLu and Snoopy both needing bordetello today too ..... and we all need worming .... it's going to be a day, if you want me I'll be under the bed we need HELP!!!
Love,Gracie