[Dailydrool] Reverse Sneezing/Snorting

CANDY DUSEK via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 09:38:07 PDT 2015

I made the mistake the other day of saying to myself (not out loud!) how nice it was that Higgins seemed to be over his bouts he used to have with reverse sneezing.  It had probably been a year since I had heard any of it!  That thought alone must have spurred things on, because Higgins has been snorting off and on all day and night now for days.  I must say the worst of it began after I believe he was stung by a bee four days ago.  He didn't swell (I gave him Benadryl right away) and his teeth were looked at by a vet tech the following day and no swelling was noted in his mouth either.  Should I be concerned?  Is this the time of year other droolers notice an increase in allergies which would cause this?  I've got that little fear in the pit of my stomach.  It doesn't help my fear to know that my mom, my sister and I have all lost a dog in the past eight months.
Candy Dusek
C. Higgins
Maggie Mae ATB
Beatrice Mae ATB