[Dailydrool] 2016 Daily Drool Calendar update

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 07:42:33 PDT 2015

Good morning all!  I wanted to touch base with you about the status of the 2016 Daily Drool Calendar.  I am spending my weekends transcribing all of the written information to a spreadsheet that I have to sent to the graphic artist and I'm finding LOTS of empty spaces!  Remember that your absolute deadline for submitting your calendar date pictures along with:  Caption, Hound Name(s), Loved By and City/State (or Province, county, etc) is August 23rd.   All pictures and written info is due to the graphic artist by September 1st.  She needs the month of September to do her magic to get it to the printers by October 1st.  We WILL be enforcing ALL deadlines because we have committed to everyone to have these calendars in your hands in plenty of time for holiday gift giving.  We have contracted with the printer to have the calendars in shipping to us by October 23rd so that I can mail them the first week of November.  If you have not sent me your pictures/information yet,  please do it this week.  I kindly ask that you not wait until the last minute as I have a full house of fosters and will be travelling a good part of September so I need to be organized about everything.  We want to make this calendar something you are all proud of!  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Remember, in the subject line,  put your SKU# (that was on your confirmation you received from the calendar store).  Send to dailydrool at bassetrescueflorida.com  Thanks!  Pam Farris​  P.S.  We do have a few more dates to sell - if you were thinking about it,  please decide yes! and go into the calendar store and clear the shelves!Pam Farris  Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.  www.BassetRescueFlorida.com