[Dailydrool] Drool for the Chazey hounds.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 19:00:24 PDT 2015

Jackie, I am so sorry about the troubles your hounds are having.  I  know
that you will keep Nigel comfy for the time he has left with you.  It  is so
hard to see the decline happen.  Having gone through it with Ben, I  really
feel for you, and will keep you and Nigel and Pierre Jr. in my  prayers.  I
hope that there is nothing seriously wrong with him and that  the meds will
get him back to his old self soon.  You too, will be in my  prayers.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com