[Dailydrool] Drool for the Chazey hounds.

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 08:01:09 PDT 2015

Thank you Douglas,

I have decided to take Nigel off Prilosec.  He has been on it once a day
for a quite a while.  He does have tummy trouble, in general, but I just
read that it can have a side effect of watery stools.  Chronic diarrhea is
one of my battles with Nigel, and he has to have Tylan powder now to combat
that, which is a fight to get him to take, even mixed with highly palatable
food.  My hope is that taking him off prilosec will improve his bowels and
then he can come of the Tylan.  I really hate that I am giving him so many
medicines and all the side effects they cause.

Pierre is still limping pretty badly, so I am bringing him in for an X-Ray
tomorrow.  It may be that is is just the bruise causing the problem, but I
want to rule out any thing else.

I hope for the best.

Jackie and the hounds