[Dailydrool] update on Pierre Jr. and Nigel

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 19:43:05 PDT 2015

Pierre went to the Vet this AM.  He has bruising on his pad between the 2nd
and 3rd digits, and he also has arthritis in his wrists.

I am a wreck regarding his discomfort.  He will get a recheck on Tuesday.

He has more medicine now, and a soak solution for the paw which he doesn't
agree with, but I will put a muzzle on him to get it done.

His doctor today was so clued into him, wishing he could tell her what made
him have the sore paw.

Poor Nigel, he is OK but I missed his midday meal today.

That being said, I may be over feeding him because he is backing off food
sometimes.

My Dad always said medicine is an Art and Science.

I know he is right.

Jackie