[Dailydrool] Always carry a jug of water....

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 8 20:47:23 PDT 2015

An experience happened the other day I wanted to share.
A few days ago I pulled into a parking lot of a supermarket, and see a dog in the back of a flat bed one ton truck in a transport cage. I walk over to further inspect, to see it is three dogs in a not real roomy cage.
First thing I looked for was to see if they had water, as it was a 92 degree day. Well.....they indeed had a bowl - that was bone dry.
I walked back to my car, to get the half full jug of water that was in my car. Two quarts of water was not enough for three big dogs, but it was all I had at the moment. If I was not on my way to an appointment, I would have waited out the owner of the truck and let him know what I thought of him (or her), but had to go.
The kicker - there was a commercial sign on the side of the truck "Water Locators" I would have dang sure told him he needed to locate some water for his dogs.
The point to this story, it's a good thing to travel with a gallon of water, you will never know when it will come in handy.
Hugs V