[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 9 04:03:08 PDT 2015

Well, on one hand I feel like nothing exciting has been happening and on
the other hand, I feel like the crew is running me ragged.

Beauford ate poop, got over heated, drank an entire bowl of water and threw
up. Talk about disgusting! At least he wasn't in his crate and we saw him
do it, so we got everything cleaned up immediately. I am also grateful that
we weren't in the middle of eating. He is still having trouble with the
Georgia heat. I have the junk under his chin under control, but it is
taking a lot of work.

Bugsey still has an ear infection. It has fewer yeast cells every time we
go to the vet. It just doesn't want to completely leave. The diflucan did
an amazing job of getting rid of Beauford and Browyn's last ear infections,
but Bugsey is extremely allergic to that class of antifungal, so no dice.
We are still working on the house and we had to have a contractor come and
fix all the problems the other contractor created in our bathroom. The poor
guy was scared to death of dogs, so another day of messed up schedules. It
sent Bugsey over the edge and the next day he was attacking Beauford and
Browyn! That was NOT fun! But, I worked on getting everyone back on a
schedule of naps and lap time. Keep your fingers crossed, it is working so
far.

Browyn has a bladder infection. She goes back on Friday. She seems to be
doing better.

We had spa day on Wednesday and they al are gorgeous looking! I shouldn't
say that since I am the one that does them.

Drool to all the people that have lost hounds and to the hounds and their
parents who are sick.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess