[Dailydrool] Party Too ob Conley & Doc

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 9 16:40:18 PDT 2015

Ok so da MPerson she look outta da winnow juss in time
*oboy*
Juss in time see da BIG GUY--mebbe six too or three--smeking dat babypuppy
hard nuff nock him down do it seberal time not just once
*because*
Yeah because dis teeny babypuppy go cross da dribeway instedda not.
*like he nose where da yard is.*
Yeah. (I hates agreein wif youse.)
*an den he---------*
Yeah an den he, dis big guy, he KICK
*HE KICK*
Da puppy not once but 2 or 3 times.
An Momperson
*yeah*
She come right up outta she chair screamin at da top of she very good lungs
*She got VOLUME*
DONT YOU HIT THAT DOG DONT YOU DARE DONT YOU *DARE *KICK THAT PUPPY!!

We run.
*yup*
DadPerson he did not like whut she done but when he say sumfine to she
abowt it she still hot so he done be quite affer dat.

*we jus wanna say we glad she done it. *
Yessir we be.
Now geddaway from me you hairy blob.
*yessir.*
*Love an Dr*ool to ebberbuddy need it cept dat guy wif da antsy feets.
*I got a cousin whut a Malinois. Heheheheheh*

bgszap2 at gmail.com