[Dailydrool] The Red Zone

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 9 16:24:30 PDT 2015

Dis Conley.
*An Doc*
Yeah an Doc.
Sumfin happen taday sent we liddel hearts pittypatting like wow.
*more like boomityboomboom*
​Stopit.
*yessir*
So MPerson sitting workin on da puter onna web​. I thot only Spideys did
webs. Mebbe it differmint but if she made a web I wudent be zurprised.
Ok so she sittin dere an she facin da winnow an out da winnow we gots
newish naybors an da winnow it face dat house an dat's da onliest light in
da room so she awaays gottit open da shades an stuff an yousually da winnow
opin
*they gots a babypuppy.*
LEMME TELL IT!
*yessir*
So dey gots a babypuppy liddel grey liddel biddy 7week ole mebbe 8 no shots
nuffin "yet" they tell MPerson "yet". Dey gots
*anodder big grey dog in beke hate da puppy. Can you bleeve it?*
Let it alone, dumbo.
*yessir.*
So da Mperson she look up an outta da winnow and den it happen.
*oboy did it happent.*
Yeah no joke

We bedder meke dis in two parts.
*yessir.*