[Dailydrool] Revolt!!

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 9 14:41:40 PDT 2015

Greetings from LuLu,
We are in the midst of a slave rebellion here at my home and I though to inquire on the drool if any hounds have any suggestions for putting down a rebellion.  As you know the slaves here are all clueless.  We have the clueless momPerson, a matching clueless dadPerson and several clueless teenagers.  Well we've muttled through over the years but the latest state of affairs is past all patience and I need help regaining control of the situation.
It all started when the clueless momPerson went on a business trip last week.  Without permission.  Packed a bag and walked out that door like she had a right to.  And dadPerson doesn't hear all that well and sleeps very deeply and we had trouble rousing him before SIX yes you heard me right SIX AM for breakfast.  Well we decided it was only for a few days so we'd wait it out.  Then momPerson came home and when she heard what had happened she made a rule.  I am serious this clueless woman decided we aren't entitled to breakfast before FIVE at the very earliest and she stated that any man or beast who disagreed with her assessment was going to get a squirt of water right in the snooter.
Well we certainly weren't going to take this lying down, certainly not so the next morning Gracie started in at 3:30 and got a squirt right in the snooter ... well Snoopy backed her up with itching and scratching and chewing and was squirted for his efforts and then Gracie tried the tail on the footboard like a drum routine ...... and got it right in the snooter again.  So we all went back to bed and waited till 5.
Well then this morning I decided to take matters into my own hands and at quarter to four I inquired into our breakfast and received.... if you can even believe it ...... a squirt to the snooter.  She squirted ME.  LuLu Belle Rutz.  Right in the snooter.  Gracie ran and hid and Snoopy shivered over on the corner of the bed until 5 when she fed us and then she left for her triathlon thingy.
She's clueless and she's rude and she's past all patience.  Any and all advice apprecaited.
Sincerely,LuLu ...... who would have konked her a good one but didn't want to get squirted in the snooter again