[Dailydrool] To LuLu

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 04:38:31 PDT 2015

We can't believe you are complaining about not getting to eat until 5:00.
If you lived with us, you wouldn't eat until 8:00. We eat at 8 and 8 around
here. We don't get squirted in the face with water, but we don't sleep with
mom and dad either. We have our own bedroom. The mom and dad turn on our
air cleaner and shut our door. When Browyn had the UTI, she was waking mom
up way before 8, but we still don't eat until 8.

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess