[Dailydrool] To LULU et al (I dunno who Al is)

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 10 05:37:35 PDT 2015

>From Conley
​Hey babycakes you all come lib with Uncle Conley.
We gots she trained for a
5:45 breakfass an a elebenfortyfive lunch an a forefooretyfive ebebning
repast.

She say dis her way preventin Bloat.
She also say dis start when she gotta new puppy won time.

Dis morning she add oatmeelwifcheese melty init to we kibble. I eben eet my
pills up she think I no nose dey in dere.
Howebber we no getting treets da way we did when Nigel an Llewis was here.
MomPerson done took dat ugli bleke mop for awalker dis morning but Ise ok
Ise getting da bellyrub supreme from Mr.Biskit on he bed. (No bleke dogs
aloud.)

WEnyway youse ladies fink abowt whut I done said.
Love and cuddles
Conley of Conley

*an Doc.*

Jeesh youse all nose whut a consheance is? I don't but Mperson say Doc
mine.​