[Dailydrool] Holy Cow

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 11 10:39:50 PDT 2015

Hi all, Snoopy here, Wow, all I can say is WOW because if I say more than WOW I am going to be on my back apologizing. Conley I must remind you .... you are being DRUGGED sir you are under the influence you are not making rational choices and I believe you have met your match. LuLu is on United.com as we speak looking at flights ...... I know Gracie has gotten there .... more than once and Conley, both you and Doc have made it this way and taken the red eye home so my advice to you, Conley, is ... DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!!!!!! No Sir, and hide ..... maybe behind that big black brother of yours .... yes, that's it you could claim he hacked your account and it wasn't you at all who said those things ..... More later from Snoopy who is shaking his head over here .......