[Dailydrool] Dora, now ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 11 11:36:46 PDT 2015

It is with many tears that I write this.  I lost my Dora quite  suddenly
and unexpectedly last Saturday.  She was eleven years old and she  came into
my household at a year old.  She came with her name and in the  beginning I
debated whether or not to keep it.  I looked up the name Dora  and found out
it meant "gift".  And she was, in every sense of  the word.  She was a gift
to me every day of her life. A kind a gentle  soul.  My heart is breaking.

Beth Hanna
Duncan and Dora ATB
_bethahanna at aol.com_ (mailto:bethahanna at aol.com)