[Dailydrool] Basset Fest 2015

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 13 17:32:27 PDT 2015

Hi droolers, I just want to let you know that Basset Buddies of Wisconsin
is celebrating their 15th anniversary at Basset Fest on Saturday, August 22,
 2015 at the German Shepard Club in Big Bend Wisconsin.  This is our
largest  fundraiser and hope to make it a success.  If any of you are close enough
 to attend, I would love to see you there.  You can find out more
information at our web site at  _www.bbrescue.org_ (http://www.bbrescue.org) .  It
is a one day event  with a live and silent auction, 50/50 raffle and a 50" TV
raffle.  There  will also be food, games, costume event and some vendors.
If you can swing  it, please come.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com