[Dailydrool] Drops of Blood from unknown source

Sally Russell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 14 08:23:03 PDT 2015

We have found a few drops of fresh blood on our floor twice in the past few
months.  We rushed our Browser, age 12, to the vet the first time and he
could not find the source.  It happened again today.  He is eating fine and
everything appears normal.

We are wondering if it could be from his gums, as while we brush his teeth,
will not have him placed under anesthesia for teeth cleaning at his age.

Anyone have any ideas?  We have a Shih Tzu, age 2,  but upon inspection by
the vet, there was nothing found to relate this to him either.

Our detective work is going dry...

Sally Russell