[Dailydrool] Janie Anne is a TEENAGER!

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 17 10:12:53 PDT 2015

 Please help us celebrate Janie Anne's 13th Birthday today. August 17th.
I realize all Bassets are wonderful, but my little Janie Anne has been a Godsend to me.  We have been puppy and slave for over 9 years now and if I hadn't found her I can't imagine where I would be, if even here.
Janie is such a loving little girl.  She is worries about me when things aren't going well.  She will lay beside me and just looking into those big brown eyes makes everything better.
Finding her induced me to find the Dailydrool where I have found so many friends from around the World.  Dianne Farrell was the first person to respond to me when I joined, she along with her Honey and Molly are all at the Bridge now.  Then I met Jackie Chazey along with her 8 hounds at the time.  Many of them are now gone, along with Jackie's Mom, but truer friends cannot be found.  Karen in S Africa is also a great friend who I cherish.  She lost her husband Andrew and all of her original "Out of Africa" hounds, we pray for all of them.  And there is Normal from England, who has helped along the way.
Morse, Daphney, Harley, LLewis, Hank the Tank, Elsinore, Harley Chick, Colt, Jersey, Commander Bo and so many others.  Have been our friends and always will be.
I realize that Janie and my time together is most likely getting short, but I Bless every day that God gives us.
So, I hope everyone will hug their hounds a little bit tighter today and give them a great big snooter kiss from Janie Anne and me, of course, I must include Siobhan, Janie's foster failure Sister.
We are so grateful for all of you being there for these wonderful animals.
God Bless you all and "Happy Birthday" Woofs!!!
Janie Anne-----"no big deal, where's my Birthday treats?"
Siobhan---"what am I, chopped liver?"
and Bill