[Dailydrool] Oh, and. (signs)

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 17 16:02:50 PDT 2015

Oh, and... (Just posted a moment ago).
I know some of you believe in signs; others do not, and I'd have to classify myself as agnostic on the matter although my maternal grandmother,  I believe, did have some sort of amazing precognition, demonstrated over and over again, which simply could not be ignored and about which I could tell dozens of stories, but anyway, after Harley's passing, I started reading up on signs. I wrote of monarch butterflies in a different post. So, as i read, one internet writer spoke of needing to observe really atypical, really unusual, for it to have any signifance, but mentioned monarch butterflies and cardinal birds in particular.
  Which gave me goosebumps. The month before Harley passed, on a daily basis (observed by a lot of people who were very surprised, pointed, and exclaimed), we had a lone Brazilian cardinal (unusual at our altitude) fly into our  house through the   Lanai door and hang out for awhile on the kitchen counter or the fireplace hearth.  the cardinal didn't seek human contact, and my husband, amazed, left birdseed for it but it didn't partake. Very unusual. After Harley died, the cardinal stopped coming. then. Maybe a week or so after Harley passed away, I saw two Brazilian cardinals on our fence--then  oth flew away. I have  not seen one since and our lone cardinal has not returned to the house. Coincidence maybe---and yet, SO strange. Bo and Harley?
  Life is pretty amazing.  aloha to all. Val of Hawaii, Mila the longterm houseguest, and Mariah coming soon