[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 20 17:54:43 PDT 2015

Boy, I read all the posts and am trying to think of something to post about
 Millie, but when  hound is so good, it is hard to come up with  something.
 She eats, goes out, walks, doesn't counter surf or anything  else like Ben
and Charlie used to do.  She does shed like there is no  tomorrow,
constantly, just tufts of fur.  She is a molting machine.   If she would be a bit
better about being left alone, she would be perfect.   Tomorrow she is going
with me to help set up for Basset Fest, so it will be a  test to see if she
behaves with other dogs.  I hope she will do  well.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com