[Dailydrool] Mariah has arrived

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Aug 22 01:31:34 PDT 2015

Aloha all. Miss Mariah has safely arrived in Hawaii and is adapting to her new digs. she has already learned how to come in the doggie door, though not yet how to go out the door. we have discovered she has good counter surfing skills, though she's just a trifle too short for the kitchen counter, though plenty tall enough for end tables and coffee tables. Mila the houseguest basset and Mariah have been friendly to one another though neither seems especially interested in the other. I am hoping their friendship will grow. I do not do Facebook, so am not sure how to share photos of Mariah, but there are several cute photos of her on Daphneyland's Facebook page. Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah, the M&M girls. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com