[Dailydrool] Whoa. We have a counter surfer.

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 25 12:35:48 PDT 2015

Mariah--one block of cheese
Dadperson--smoke coming out his ears

Dadperson forgets that the late Harley of Hawaii was originally also a countersurfer. harley cured himself of the habit with two accidents. My husband used to roast chickens in those plastic oven bags. When the chickens came out of the oven, he'd put them on a ceramic platter on the counter, slit the bag, and let them cool. Two different times Harley tugged the edge of the bag, gently tugging and tugging, sliding the chicken and platter off the counter onto the floor, where the platters crashed with a huge noise, scaring Harley out of the room. after the second time, Harley didn't countersurf anymore, but for all of his days he helped himself to leftovers in dishes casually left on side or coffee tables. We rarely roast chickens anymore. Mariah might be in luck. Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com