[Dailydrool] Frustration

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 25 09:07:11 PDT 2015

I am getting so frustrated with Bugsey ' s ears.  He went in yesterday for
a recheck and they were terrible!   Yes, I know this is probably
exasperated by allergies. We have to wait until winter before we can retest
him. No, I don't need a new vet. This one is really on top of things and
insists on doing cytology at every ear recheck. So I know it is yeast and
nothing but yeast. No, Bugsey cannot eat a grain free diet. He is allergic
to potatoes and green peas. A big part of our problem is he is allergic to
miconizal.  Plus apparently there is this big back order on a lot of ear
medications and washes.

Just to add insult to injury, he has started throwing up occasionally
again. Plus, his teeth have gone south suddenly. He now has gingivitis and
his little gums bleeds every time I brush his teeth. So he is getting his
teeth cleaned next week. His blood work came back great.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com