[Dailydrool] Augie Doggie calendar day August 27

julie scarponcini via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 25 18:30:38 PDT 2015

Our sweet boy went to the bridge on July 15th of this year.  He was my heart dog, and I miss him so.  Augie was 13 1/2 years old, and a wonderful companion.  A great watch dog, but lost a lot of his sense of hearing the last few months.  The doorbell did not get him riled up anymore!  My husband went away to Italy for chef school for seven months a few years ago, and I was so glad to have my boy with the big deep bark here with me.  So sorry that we never have them with us long enough.  The house is much too quiet now.  Until we meet again, my love and thanks for always being there for me, dear Augie!  Please give your houndies a hug and belly rub from me!  Julie from Littleton, Co.
Jdsqltwvr54 at hotmail.com