[Dailydrool] busy little bee

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 26 07:26:34 PDT 2015

We are so glad to hear that Mariah has arrived safely,  sounds  like a
great place to live, we wish you lived closer , because you could come  over and
play with Hannah,  she is forever trying to get grumpy Annie to  play with
her, Annie hardly ever plays any more, she is just a bug grump,   but if you
had a little rug rat running around getting in your face and biting  you
all the time, you would be grumpy too.

lets see here, yesterday we started out with a 3/4 mile walk, came home and
 I hear barking, barking and more barking, so I go out and there is Hannah
who  got up on the day bed and JUMPED over to the top of her crate and
couldn't get  down, then she went in the living room and proceeded to get behind
the  entertainment system and rip out the wiring to our CD player, while I
was  cleaning that up, she went back out to the family room and got up on the
corner  end table and knocked my lamp over,then I decided to fill the food
jar and was  having a hard time lifting a 30# food bag , while I was doing
this, Hannah got  up on the kitchen chair, then proceeded to get on the
kitchen table and knock  the food bag out of my hand, tipped over the food jar
and food went everywhere,  then last night, for no reason at all she decided
to attack Annie and I mean she  was vicious and tore a whole in Annie ear, I
was so pissed off that I grabbed  her , marched her in the house and through
her in her crate where she stayed for  3 hours, I let her out at 10:30 PM
to go potty and to give her a treat before  bed, when she decided to attack
Annie again, so back in her crate she went until  5:45 AM this morning,  we
will see what today brings, but I will say  this,  I have never, ever had a
mean dog, not ever, Maggie and Annie never  so much as curled a lip at each
other , so this is knew to me  I WILL  NOT  tolerate it,   I will get rid of
her sorry ass in a heart  beat,  if this continues. she is only five months,
I am boss here and Annie  comes first, that's the way it is and that is the
way it is going to be ! I hope  she will settle down when I have her spade
next month.

Marlene, Annie and Hannah with Maggie ATB