[Dailydrool] AAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 27 11:13:12 PDT 2015

​Not my business! Not my business! Need to stay out of it yes I do I really
do. Getting into it could cause major neighborhood problems yes it could
really it could need to stay out of it.

Same puppy I saw being kicked (I did not stay out of that) just went for
what I presume is it's first "walk".
Drink in hand, owner drags it screaming down the sidewalk behind him, puppy
having NO CLUE what to do.

I can barely sit here.
To make it Basset related at the first scream, Conley was at the open
window growling, watching, hackles up. Doc right behind him. They know a
puppy in trouble when they hear it.

I cannot begin to tell you how badly I want interfere even just taking
treats and suggesting a better way...but I am FORBIDDEN to interfere and
Mr. Forbidden is sitting in the other room.

When he comes back I will take treats and go over and ask if he would like
to know an easier method. I honestly thinks he does not know any better.

MomPerson Grinding her Teeth

bgszap2 at gmail.com
 PS Oh heavens it has not had it's shots. You don't suppose he went to the
dog park...it's within walking distance...​